Lets face it, The Droid DNA is basically the sequel to my previous phone, the HTC Rezound. Everything I loved about the Rezound is still there with double specifications. So why wouldn’t I love this phone?
Droid DNA Loves <3
– Best Display on the Market! 1080p resolution!
– Front Camera has WIDE camera lens letting me see more around me.
– Built in NFC and Wireless Charging!
– Android JellyBean 4.1 + Google Now!
– 1.5GHz QUAD core CPU / 2GB Ram (faster then my computer 6 years ago)
– 4G LTE (faster then my home cable internet)
– Beats Technology
– HTC ImageChip
– Sense /Lock Screen
Droid DNA Drawbacks ?
– No Removable Battery. I thought this would be a deal breaker for me, but after using the phone for about a week I noticed standby time battery life was doubled from what I was getting on my Rezound making not having the removable battery not as big of a deal. especially since portable battery/juice packs are getting more common and convenient now days.
– Size? a tad bigger then my Rezound, but smaller then the beast known as the ‘NOTE’. Fits in my pocket just fine so not a huge problem, however your pockets maybe smaller.
– No Removable Memory. Its bad because I know I can never increase the memory once its full or nearing full. Its not that bad because most of the photos and video I take on my phone gets automatically backed up to the ‘cloud’ like dropbox and i’ll probably never need expanding. Its good because now I have piece of mind that if my phone ever gets lost or stolen no one can take my memory card out of my phone and enjoy my data. 🙂
– Drawbacks not big enough drawbacks to make me not like this phone. XD